5.4.08

Music Time

So I thought I would throw in my two cents about the songs I am obsessed with this week.

First off, is a song from Crystal Castles. They're a Toronto-based electronica duo. I first heard this song when they performed on the UK series Skins. It's so catchy that if you put it on at your next party it will instantly become a turbo dance party.

Crystal Castles - Alice Practice

Buy Crystal Castles from Amazon, out now on Last Gang Records.

Next, I've been obsessed with the new solo material from Pedro the Lion's David Bazan. After Pedro the Lion parted ways in 2005, Bazan began recording under his own name. His new songs sound similar to Pedro, and they have the same intriguing story lines and sound just as awesome. I'm a huge Pedro the Lion fan, so I was reluctant to hear his new songs at first, but let me tell you, they are just as amazing. Here is a song about Pedro's break-up, and make sure to check out his Daytrotter session.

David Bazan - Fewer Broken Pieces

Buy Fewer Moving Parts EP from Amazon, out now on Eat My Flesh, Drink My Blood.

No comments: