5.4.08

My sin's not quite seven

So I guess I'll start this off with two songs that I am completely obsessed with. (I can't speak for Gina).

Justice's D.A.N.C.E. [1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - Fight!] has been a favorite of mine for months, but I'm starting to need a break from the electronica and high pitched voices. Get Cape. Wear Cape. Fly switches it up with an acoustic version of the VMA Video of the Year nominated song that will still make you get up and shake yo booty.

Get Cape. Wear Cape. Fly - D.A.N.C.E. (Justice)

Imagine walking through an abandoned park on a cool summer evening, surrounded with eerie willows, and swaying shadows. This beautiful mysterious song by the Danish duo, The Raveonettes, transports you to another world with "I fell out of heaven, to be with you in hell."

The Raveonettes - Lust



I hope you will have these two on repeat as I have.

No comments: