17.6.08

Nasty Gal

Okay so it's been a while. I've been pretty busy with interning and working and traveling from city to suburbia and back, but once I read about a certain shop today, I knew the blog must be updated.

It's an automatic high when you come back from Salvo (Salvation Army, of course) with an amazing vintage find. The only this is, this only comes after hours and hours of sifting through nasty racks of smelly and grimy clothes. Nasty Gal attempted to fix this five days ago, and seeing from their sales, they have succeeded.

Nasty Gal is an online store selling hand=picked vintage items, styled into trendy outfits. Launched less than a week ago, already, most of their items are sold out. (This is actually good for me, as I have quite a money handling problem). However, I do believe Nasty Gal will be my new favorite web shop, as everything listed is fabulous. I'd suggest you bookmark the site, and eagerly await new vintage!




No comments: