4.7.08

John Galliano Knows Something We Don't.



I was looking through the Spring 2009 lines when I stumbled upon John Galliano's Men's RTW line, and it is crazy. As much as I love neons, there is a limit to how many you can shove on to one person.

Maybe I'm just being naïve and John G is on to something huge here. I think I can feel some trends coming on.

Like:

Meshfaces plus Snowboard Boots -



Carrot Tops with Gold Lamé Speedos -



Soda Can Heads and Furry Crotches -



And my personal favorite, which I think will be a huge trend for Spring 2009, get so ready.

Giant Sword Hair -



So you never know what's going to be a huge hit, and I mean who doesn't trust a man that looks like a pirate in a hair metal band with an awesome hair curler? I know I do.

1 comment:

Felicia Chen said...

HAHAHA
i love john galliano.