17.9.08

Sir Ben Kingsley and Minor Threat


One of the things I never thought I'd see in my life, or WANT to see, punk rock Gandhi. Mean Magazine has a video of Sir Ben Kingsley taking on the role of Ian MacKaye, frontman of hardcore punk band Minor Threat. Its just a little (or a lot) akward, and in most of the video SBK's face is covered by crowd members. I guess its still a cool concept, and seeing as Minor Threat are my favorite punk band of all time, (I don't think I wore anything but my Minor Threat t-shirt my first two years of high school), I just had to post.

Check out Sir Ben Kingsley's rendition of the track "Minor Threat" below. I guess it works because both of the guys are bald?


Sir Ben Kingsley STOMPS into the shoes of Minor Threats' Ian MacKaye from Mean Magazine on Vimeo.

Minor Threat - Straight Edge

1 comment:

Felicia Chen said...

oh my god
hahahahahahaaahaha